Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Local Natives vs. Calvin Harris

The Georgetown Program Board announced today that Calvin Harris is performing at the Georgetown Spring Kickoff Concept which is absolutely amazing, but it's the same night as the Local Natives concert at the 9:30 Club. I've already bought tickets for Local Natives and I really want to see them live, but it's impossible to pass up on an opportunity to see Calvin Harris. Although I'll see Calvin Harris at the Firefly Music Festival this June so I could wait until then. WHICH DO I CHOOSE?

Local Natives
Calvin Harris
LOCAL NATIVES VS. CALVIN HARRIS

2 comments:

  1. How could you pass up on Calvin Harris?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from an avid EDM fan that Calvin Harris is not amazing live and doesn't play all of his hits. I mean, he has some fantastically catchy songs but any DJ can spin them at a club. Nothing beats live music. If you don't go to Local Natives, I'll take your ticket- OK?

    ReplyDelete