Monday, April 8, 2013

Anonymous Comments


I have received lots of requests to allow anonymous comments. I would love them too, I just can't figure out how. I like to think that I'm generally a fairly tech savvy person, but I can't figure out how to make these comments open to people without Google+ accounts.  I know there's a way to do it though since I've seen it. SO if anybody knows how to change this setting PLEASE let me know! You can comment here (if you have an account...) or email at FrazeeTrain@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it!

I'm also currently working on a post about the Local Natives concert from Saturday. It was amazing! Unfortunately I had to miss the 2 Cellos at The Birchmere last night because as much as I'd love to just go to concerts and write about them my whole life, I have other things to do. Including studying for exams and writing those fun papers that all college students have to do. You won't see a concert review for 2 Cellos, but I may post something later on how cool they are, and even if you don't like classical music you should check them out because really it isn't classical music. I find it good to study with, so while I was missing their live concert I was lamenting by listening to them while writing a paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment